Friday, December 25, 2009

なにがあっても一生一緒^^

Hey! I haven't written a post in so long, I though it was time to write one! Korea was GREAT!! Sorry I only wrote one post on it! Going to Korea was one of the best experiences in my life and I want to go back again sometime (maybe during my study broad time in Japan since it's so close!) But yeah, I can't believe it's over! I owe soo much to my ONNI for making that trip sooo great 언 니정 말고마워!!! Here's some of the pictures I took on my trip:



This is taken from the plane...I think we were flying over Russia when took it! It was really cold on the plane and my feet were freezing!


This was taken in Ulsan when I went with my friend's family to a fish market and to the Ulsan National Park...LOL the lady behind me said "let her take a picture holding a fish!" LOL


When I was in Ulsan Park my friend's mom took a picture with one of the lady's that go down and get sea shells from the ocean...I forget the name for her in Korean...


This is when my friend and I went to this temple or something in Ulsan...I forget the name (we went here maybe a day after I arrived in Korea and the jet lag was catching up with me so I don't really remember much from that week LOL)

No comments: