Sunday, December 27, 2009

Misia



This Japanese singer got my attention when I was watching the Japanese drama Jin and heard the ending song Aitakute ima. The song was so good I had to figure out who sung it. Misia, I figured out sang the song and has a new album out that I would suggest everyone listen to just because this woman has an INCREDIBLE voice!! I never really liked Japanese singers that much besides people like Perfume and Arashi (only Arashi because my sister likes them) so when I heard Misia I thought she was Korean at first LOL!! If you look at my ipod, all I have on there is Korean singers so I was surprised that I actually liked a Japanese singer for a change!



"Just Ballade" Album track:
1)少しずつ大切に
2)逢いたくていま
3)Work it out
4)地平線の向こう側へ
5)Call me Love me (I love this one!)
6)So Beautiful
7)唇と唇
8)バオバヴの木の下で
9)約束の翼
10)僕のきもち
11)Yes Forever
12)星のように
13)銀河
14)いつまでも

No comments: