Saturday, December 26, 2009

Teaching French

So, for the second week I was in Korea I tutored my onni's brother in French. Even though I only studied French for four in high school, I tried to teach him all I knew LOL. He was a good student though and I was glad to help! He wanted to pass this DILF National French Proficiency test and...I think he's already taken it. I talked to my friend on facebook the other day and she said he passed so that's good. OMG Onni's brother is so funny though, he acts like a little spoiled kid around onni LOL! I was amazed at how much onni does for him. He only needs to say "oh noona I'm hungry" and we go out to eat! "oh, noona I need man won" and she gives it to him! It's crazy! I mean if my sisters ask me for that stuff I would be like you better feed yourself the best way you know how and get a job LOL! He's lucky to have onni as a sister because if he was my brother, it be a whole different story LOL. When I asked onni why she was like that with him she said, "it's just Korean culture" I was so shocked because when he were buying ice cream, onni paid for his and he didn't even say thanks sis or anything like that, he just ate it! I mean, if my sister's brought something for me, even food, since it's so rare that they would even do that I would show thanks you know, like oh thanks sis but not with my friend and her brother! LOL I remember one time that pyun goon (that's my onni's brother's name) got his hair cut and he didn't like the cut and said "I man's life is hair gel" LOL! So crazy LOL. Before I even met him though when I was living in Ulsan, Hyemi's dad told me that pyun goon was like the Korean terminator LOL I was like "What?!" but then again Hyemi's dad is so funny I think he'll say anything. But Hyemi did say that when her and her brother were home one day, her brother was like "noona, do I look like Jae Beom" LOL Hyemi's family is so fun!


Onni and Pyun Goon when we went to Norae bang instead of having French class LOL! and afterwards we played Go stop LOL!!


Yeah, I can't believe I tutored someone in French, I don't even think my french is that good LOL

No comments: