Saturday, December 26, 2009

Petit France

So me and my friend Hyemi went to Petite France which is basically a place of worship for Little Prince fanatics (like me). It's also the filming place of the Korean drama Beethoven Virus which I absolutely ADORE!! I was sooo happy to see that place! It was like two of my favorite things rolled up into one place! Who wouldn't like the little prince plus take pictures of the scenes where Beethoven Virus was shoot! To get to this place through was so long! The bus ride was cool and scenery going there was AMAZING but scenery anyway in Korea I think is pretty cool LOL! Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip:


The sun was so bright that day! I could barely open my eyes LOL!



Yes, people you are seeing this correctly! I'm sitting at the conductor Kang Gun Woo's desk LOL! OMG I felt like I should be in that drama LOL!


I'm standing in front of the bus that took us to Petite France and that's my onni with le roi from the Little Prince.

No comments: