Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dog cafe and Sachoom

Me and my onni and her friend went to a dog cafe in Seoul. Seeing all those dogs made me miss my own little dog momiji!! But all the dogs were really cute and there was this one little dog that I couldn't stop holding it was like a little baby and it had on a little bow tie it was just so cute I couldn't get enough of her!!

This dogs fur was sooo soft I couldn't stop feeling her and she's even looking like she's winking when I took her picture!! LOL
This is the little dog I was talking about!! Isn't she soo cute! I just scooped her up and she started licking me ^^
After playing around she was so tired she was falling asleep on my lap!!
My onni and her friend, this dog was so big but his fur was so soft LOL
This dog was so skinny but his spots were really cute
Later that day me and my onni went to this musical called Sachoom in Insadong. Sachoom stood for the Korean "If your in love then dance". This musical was soooooooo good! I really enjoyed this and suggests to anyone who visits South Korea to go see these people because they are awesome!! I was laughing from start to finish and talked about it all the time next day. Me and my onni even got the songs they sung stuck in out heads and we were walking down the street singing them LOL
Me at the beginning of the performance! Onni had got us front row seats!!
Some of the performers

This photo is actually funny because all through out the performance my onni was like "OMG he (the person in the picture) is so cool, I think I'm in love!" and after we took this picture my onni said to him "oh oppa you were so cool!" The next day my onni tells me that she went and checked that person's cyworld and saw that everyone was calling him "onni" and she said "OMG, that guy was actually a girl LOL I can't believe it, my love is crushed" LOL I couldn't stop laughing at my onni!!! That was so funny, she was devastated because she figured out that guy was a girl LOL Even though at the performance she did look kind if like a guy......but it was still funnyLOL

No comments: