Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Rainy day in Suwon

Today me and my friend went shopping in Dongdeamun on a rainy day which wasn't the best day at all to go shopping since we had to take the bus and subway to get there. By the time we got there, our feet were sooo wet and we were so tired that we didn't even have the energy to look around a lot. I brought a couple of things but the funniest thing that happened was on the way to dongdeamun. Me and my friend got off the subway and we were looking for our connecting train and me and my friend were kind of lost (but just a little, I think my onni had an idea of where we were going) but this Korean guy comes up to us and asks us in English " Were are you trying to go" I was so surprised because this was the first time a Korean actually spoke English to me and tried to help. However, the funny part is that my friend speaks Korean and he was going on speaking in English when my friend Hyemi could understand him in Korean LOL!! When he finally asked what station we were from and Hyemi answered in Korean he was like "oh you speak Korean??" (in Korean) and me and Hyemi just started laughing since it was so funny, make it so bad, Hyemi had the same phone function to look at the subway map on her phone as the guy did LOL!!! but he was really nice and we took a picture together to remember his kindness !^_^!

No comments: