Thursday, January 17, 2013

Japanese grammar and more studying

 So I've been going through my N2 grammar book taking in lesson by lesson to try and learn more of the grammar expressions in hopes of refreshing my Japanese writing skills while also trying to build on studying for the N1 exam. I took the N2 exam in December but I'm not sure if I passed or not. Just from taking the test however, I don't think that I did =( so I'll probably have to retake the exam again in Japan before attempting to take the N1 exam. I don't mind though since its good exam practice...plus I'll be studying towards the N1 ultimately anyway. However, it will be a big morale drop for me if I don't pass...but I'll just have to suck it up and try again! Hopefully the results will come soon.

The time is steadily approaching for me to pack my bags and head for Japan. It just feels like yesterday when I signed the contract in December...and it feels like a week ago when I was talking about going with my boyfriend during the summer. Time goes by so fast...I just hope I'll be ready to leave in March. I know I will tear up a little bit and its ironic because I was balling my eyes out when I had to come back early from my study abroad in Japan...and now I'm saying I'm going to be tearing up when I go back. It's just that a lot has happened since then....got a boyfriend...helped him get a job and be somewhat self sufficient...my family well is my family and I'll miss them...I guess since things have somewhat changed I feel like I have something that's worth staying for. But I know that I need to do this to better myself so I'll just have to adapt and make it through. It'll be hard but I know my family...and boyfriend's support will get me through the tough times...hopefully anyway. By the time I leave Japan, I hope to have a little money saved and an acceptance letter into graduate school in Japan. It's wishful thinking but I have to aim high so I can pay off my loans and start my life.

No comments: