Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(I forgot the name of the Park) and Yonsei University

Park (I forgot the name)

Alright!! I can't believe I'm almost done blogging about my trip to South Korea this summer!! This is one of the last places me and my onni went to before I went back to the States for school. We went to some park but I forgot the name if it.....On the subway one day, I saw this poster for tourist spots and liked the picture of this one park so my onni took me there, but I can't remember the name of it -__-;
It was really nice though!!! For me, I love the heat and it was so hot that day I could have walked around in the park forever, but my onni doesn't really like extreme hot and sweats easily so we only stayed for 15 min. and then continued to go to my onni's university, Yonsei




Yonsei Universiy




So this is my onni's school, Yonsei and let me tell you, it's HUGE!!!!!! When I looked at the campus map, this university is like a little city or something. Before I transferred to Georgetown, I went to this small school called Washington College (very small campus in a very little town) so when I went to Yonsei, it was totally different!!! The dorms are so far away from the any of the class rooms that people literally have to run to class. One of my friends and my onni was telling that you can tell which department each student belongs to just by the pace they take to get to class LOL



The campus was really pretty though and I loved all the buildings, it looked as if I was in London or something LOL




After touring around a little bit, we ate lunch at the cafeteria and I was amazed at how cheap the prices are for the cafeteria food. At Georgetown and even at Washington College, the price of one meal is around $10 and you can get meals at Yonsei for $3-5.....just unbelievable




This is the library at Yonsei and let me just say this place is HUGE!!!! OMG I think it looked like a really fancy hotel or something. It was so clean and big I just couldn't believe that this was the library. I can't even explain how nice this place for, all I can say is that you'll have to experience it for yourself!!!


No comments: