Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dr.Fish

Okay, this was my first time trying Dr.Fish when I went to Korea and I was SCARED out of my mind of these little things. I couldn't put my feet in the water I was just to scared, and when I did try to, it tickled so much that I had to take my feet out LOL, but these fish do leave your feet really soft!!!!! The first Dr. Fish tank that me and my onni went to, the fish were WAY to big and there was absolutely NO way I was putting my feet in there so we went to the another one with smaller fish. The Dr.Fish place was actually in this cafe place that served waffles and stuff, so I got this plain waffle and when they brought me my food, I looked at that and was like "What the hell is this?" I swear I could have eaten that thing in one bite it was so small!!! I couldn't believe how small that waffle was. I had heard about smaller portions being in Korea and Japan compared to America but this was just ridiculous!!!.....speaking about smaller sizes, why is it that every Korean restaurant I went to, the cups were sooooo small?? I will always remember having to ask the person for more water because I would always drink that small little cup in one gulp!!!! LOL





No comments: