Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ear Piercing

 
 So, I got a second hole in my ear a few days ago with my mom and sister mama. At first I was really scared so I volunteered to go first because I didn't want to watch the agony of everyone else and then have the anxiety of waiting for it to be my turn. But in the end it was like a little pinch to the ear and it didn't hurt so bad. Even though my mom said hers hurt a little bit because the stone she picked out was way bigger than mine. Then my sister mama, sometimes I feel like this girl is insensitive to pain. When she got hers done, she didn't flinch or move not one muscle! I couldn't believe it, but even  since she was a she
had a high tolerance for pain so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. But my other sister Nkenge, she was kind of jealous because we all got them and excluded her, but she comes home from school for soring break the same time I leave so I guess my mom will take her to get it then if she wants it. I'm pretty happy with my piercing though. I kind of feel a little liberated actually. I even found a pair of butterfly earrings that weren't that expensive. My sister both think they look childish but even if they do I can't help what I like. So yeah, in the picture the top one is the new hole and the one with the butterfly is the old hole. I actually got my first piercing done when I was a baby and too young to remember so that why I was so scared because I didn't even remember the pain and if it was going to hurt or not. But in the end it was ok! I even painted my nails this "fruity patutitty" color (that's what it said on the bottle lol

No comments: