Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Break


So, it's spring break at my school and this is the sucky part about saving your money, you can't my do anything with your friends!! I wanted to do so many things with my friends during spring break but I have to save my money for the Korea trip I'm taking this summer. It really sucks because I could have went to Boston with my friends or somewhere else over break!! But I just have to remember the long term benefits I guess. Anyway, it's not all bad, my roommate is staying on campus with me too so it's not so bad!! At least I'm not completely alone for a week. I like to tell myself that this is practice for when I go abroad and can't go home or see my family. SO yeah, this is what's happening right now. Sometime this week I have to go to the postal office and get a passport and then go to the bank so I can send the money for the application fee to the school in Korea I want to go to...but hopefully I'll get that done before the week is up.

No comments: