Friday, May 22, 2009

Georgetown University

Well it's decided, I'm going to Georgetown in the fall for the 2009-2010 school year. I'm a little sad because I did make a lot of good friends at Washington College and it makes me really sad to think I'm not going to see them anymore. I guess I'll make new friends at Georgetown but I'm such a shy person...it takes me a while to talk to people. Anyway, I got financial aid at Georgetown and I can afford to go and it's actually a little cheaper than Washington College. Wow I just can't believe my life is changing so fast. I got a totally different hair cut, I'm leaving the country for the first time, I'm going to a different college and maybe studying abroad in the spring...I just can't believe all this stuff is happening. I feel like for the first time after my parents got divorced that my life is actually going pretty well. If I said I'd be leaving Washington College with no regrets I'd be lying to myself. I wish that at Washington College I had more courage to tell my feelings to people and be more assertive. But I guess no use dwelling on what I wish I could have done, let's just look toward the future and see what it holds for me, wish me luck everyone!!

No comments: